Friday, September 25, 2009

new chapter , forget the past..

LOVE..what do u think about love? well it is the problem that i cant solve by myself..yeah! i admit that im not a gud person to be in the love story..yet,i hvnt found any ..here one of the story tht happend to me..
last nite..im was going out with this guy..he's my neighbour actually..my family and his family are quiet close.suddenly, when were just 2 going out..he keep on talking about our relationship that cn be more than just friends.i was in like with him before.but now its diff..can change my feelings through u okay..because its been 4 months ++ we didnt talk.chat.text.or watever..and suddenly he wants more than just a friend!no! i refused!and confused!..when he has problems..now..he wants me back..i keep on asking myself..don lie to urself..and be honest to everyone..just forget the past ... look forward..


xoxo,

ms turqoise..


p/s: am such a loner.. :(

No comments: